|Swimming pool at Pueto de Mogan, Gran Canaria|
What I did... (It's quite easy actually)...
1. Opened image in Photoshop CS2
2. Selected Quick Mask Mode
3. Selected Gradient Tool with Reflected Gradient option
4. Drew gradient from approx. person in pool straight down to pool edge
5. Returned to Standard Edit Mode so that I could see the selection edges
6. Used Filter > Blur > Lens Blur and experimented until I was happy with the result
7. Upped the Contrast and Saturation
8. That's it! Job done.
9. Told all my friends it's a scale model which took me four years to complete...
|Chew Valley, Somerset, England|